Sunday, January 17, 2010

Topless and Bottemless pics

So thank you for all the positive Comments and emails. I took a couple of them with me to my bed where I read them while Using Mr wiggles. If you dont know who or what mr wiggles is then you are missing out or you are a man and never bought a vibrator before. I was a little upset by one email from a guy who was asking where all my full nude pics are. I will not post pics of no pantiies. Sorry have to leave something for discovery and imagination.

3 comments:

  1. I'll send you something for mr. wiggles that you can read tomorrow night... if you find it interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I also need more people following this, not sure how to make people read what i have to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep doing what you're doing, trust the blogosphere to find you xxx Jim

    ReplyDelete